Mobile Scaffold Towers
Mobile Scaffold Towers provide the safest alternative to using a ladder to work above ground level. Sterk Systems’ top quality range of affordable mobile scaffold towers includes these types:
- Triangular Bridging System (unique in the UK). 2-17 metres wide. Spans conservatories and swimming pools yet will fit in a medium sized van.
- High Access Towers. A versatile, durable and flexible solution for operating safely at a variety of heights.
- Folding Mobile Towers. Fold flat for easy storage. Many can be carried through a doorway. Can be erected safely in minutes. Indoor or outdoor use.
- Staircase Scaffold Towers. Designed to safely reach awkward spaces above staircases and stairwells. Internal and external use.
- Trade and DIY Towers. Perfect for light internal and external work when easy mobility is important. Up to 6.7m high.
- Winch Systems. Heavy duty triangular bridging system with its own winch so you can build the platform on the ground and simply winch it to the required height with all boards and handrails in place.
All Sterk Systems’ mobile scaffold towers conform to EU and UK specifications so you know you are looking after your staff while staying within H&S guidance. It’s important to make the right decision. There are many manufacturers to choose from and many options even within one type of scaffold tower.