Warehouse Platform Steps
Warehouse Platform Steps are robust, solid workhorses for working at height. They are the ideal mid-range solution and span the gap between the most solid ladders right up to mini mobile scaffold towers. Warehouse platform steps are ideal for warehouses but they have many other applications too. They are extremely useful as Factory Steps, Motor Mechanic Steps, Boatyard Steps, Large Workshop Steps, Garage Steps, Retail Store Steps, Garden Centre Steps and many other types of use.
The key features of Warehouse Platform Steps are:
- they have a stable platform with plenty of space to move feet around or change position
- they are highly mobile with either 2 or 4 lockable wheels
- they usually have handrails for extra security
- they are designed for longer periods of working at height
- they are robust, heavy duty workhorses
- perfect for a level, ideally concrete floor
- they offer excellent security for you and your staff when working at height
Warehouse Platform Steps cost from as little as £171.89 and come in a wide variety of designs that will suit every purpose. Many have top safety features such as metre high handrails, safety chains and toeboards. Some include a tool tray with ruler, bucket hook and storage area.
The range includes:
- Low level access steps
- Double sided platform steps
- Telescopic platform steps
- Master platform steps
- Platform steps for narrow aisles
Sterk Systems’ range of Warehouse Platform Steps are made by the top US and European manufacturers. They meet EU and UK safety regulations so you know that you are working within Health & Safety guidelines as well as looking after the best interests of your staff.
Browse our range of affordable warehouse platform steps and find the one that suits your needs.