A truly versatile Ladder which does so much more than it first appears to.
The Multi Plus 5 in 1 unit is the ultimate essential piece of access equipment for all tradesmen, essentially it is a kit of access equipment comprising of 2 small articulated aluminium ladders hinged in the middle that can form into 2 step ladders.
Using the 2 stepladders you can make a trestle by adding a platform, by folding the step ladders flat and adding 4 brace bars you can then use the unit as a small scaffold tower with 3 working heights (maximum 3.0 meters). This tower can then be made into a much higher tower: extend the ladders to their full height, add 2 diagonal brace bars and the horizontal brace bars and you have a tower with a maximum working height of 4.2 meters. The ladders and step ladders are made and labelled to EN 131 and the full height tower has a platform with a trap door to enable 3T access. The ladder and steps also include brace bars giving greater stability.
- Aluminium Construction with Non Slip Timber Platform
- 1 Kit Forms 5 Different Products: 2 Stepladders, 2 Ladders, Trestle, 1 Small and 1 Large Tower
- Stabiliser Bars for Extra Stability
- Max Height as Tower 3.90m, as Ladder 3.90m, as Steps 2.50m and as Trestle 3.0m
- Platform and Brace Bars Fixed With Bolts and Wing Nuts
- Platform size 1400mm x 675mm
- Towers Manufactured To NF 8 85-200 Standard, Steps, Ladders and Trestles to EN131