The Hymer Red Line Double-Sided Step Ladder (4024) dseries are perfect for all users, domestic, trade and industrial. They are small yet sturdy and incredibly practical allowing the user to work from either side.
- The Hymer Red Line Double-Sided Step Ladders have durable stiles made of high-quality extruded profile.
- Torsion-resistant due to the flanged stile/step connection.
- Step depth 80 mm. Front step edges flush with stile.
- Anodised stiles prevent dirty hands from aluminium abrasion.
- Safety strut provided by high-strength 20 mm wide Perlon straps.
- Sturdy reinforcement braces on first step.
- Extra large ladder shoes press-fitted in stile.
- Sturdy steel hinges.
- Length (approx. M) – 0.78
- Standing Height (approx. M) – 0.19
|Product Code||Number of Steps||Reach Height Max (approx. m)||Vertical Height (approx. m)||Total Width (approx. mm)||Base Width Retracted Extended (approx. m)||Weight (approx. kg)|
The video below shows the smallest size from this range of ladders. To see the other videos, please visit our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SterkSystemsLtd/featured
For further info please contact us! We are always happy to help.